Right from the start in 1997 the Fokker G-1 Foundation has the objective to collect, complete and publish all that is left of the Fokker G-1. The Foundation aims to preserve the complete history of this cultural and industrial heritage of the NV Nederlandse Vliegtuigenfabriek.
The foundation board consists of:
- Cor Oostveen, chairman
- Edwin Hoogschagen, secretary
- Silvester van Golen, treasurer
- Pim Pouw, technical expert
- Paul Koetsier, sponsoring
- The website is managed by our contributor Marcel Kerkveld