Every supporter, interested in keeping the historic aviation alive, is very welcome at the Fokker G-1 Foundation. Not only the foundation is supported but you also contribute the preservation of the history of the Fokker G-1. As (future) contributor we offer you:
- as a welcoming gift a Fokker G-1 patch, which, for example you can attach on a bag or clothing;
- 10% discount on purchases aviation related items via the Fokker G-1 Foundation;
- 1x per year the G1Informatie, the magazine of the Fokker G-1 Foundation;
- an invitation for the annual contributorsday;
- 6x per year the Dutch historic aviation magazine ‘Verenigde Vleugels’
You will become a contributor of the foundation by making a bank transfer of € 41.00 (starting the year 2020) on ABNAMRO bankaccount NL45ABNA0480278857 (BIC: ABNANL2A) on account of Fokker G-1 Foundation, Apeldoorn. Signing up online is possible by our contact form, or by sending in your application in writing to our secretary: c.o. Rietgras 5, 8043 KJ, Zwolle, The Netherlands.
For those contibutors who immediately commit themselves for two years by transferring (at least) € 82.00 in one go, we have a special welcome gift available as a replica of the Fokker G-1 brochure from the Paris salon of 1936.
Contributors of the Fokker G-1 Foundation are collective member of the Onafhankelijke Defensie Bond. The collective membership entitles members of the Fokker G-1 Foundations the same rights and duties that apply to associate members with the exception that no charters are issued to contributors of the Fokker G-1 Foundation.